This Dairy-Free Cookie Dough Collagen Smoothie is my favorite protein-packed way to get a low sugar breakfast that tastes like a cookie!
Paleo Cookie Dough Collagen Smoothie
Hello again from quarantine where I’m living off of pesto and tortillas, and now also smoothies. I’m also living on the Formula 1 series on Netflix which is my new favorite show. As someone who has never cared about cars, I don’t totally know how to explain it other than the fact that it’s kind of like reality TV and sports combined. What’s not to love? And there’s the perfect amount of drama to keep me entertained.
I’m also watching Little Fires Everywhere which I have mixed feelings on. I really liked the book so I’m not loving all of the things they did in the show that changed it. And Kerry Washington will never not be Olivia Pope so that doesn’t help.
But anyways, I’m using my blender about 8 times a day right now with all of the smoothies I’m making which also means that my nails are chipped from washing my blender 8 times a day, but that was bound to be a casualty of quarantine sooner or later. And I’m drinking a ton of smoothies because some normal ingredients have been hard to find and I also don’t care anymore.
Thus, this cookie dough collagen smoothie. Because when you’re an adult who is stuck alone in your house and you make the rules you might as well have a liquid cookie for a meal. But make it healthy because, well, Coronavirus.
Tips for making this Cookie Dough Collagen Smoothie:
- Make sure you’re using cooked, frozen sweet potato and cauliflower. Not raw, and not warm!
- Use a vanilla-flavored collagen or protein powder if you can. It gives a better cookie flavor.
- You can use another nut butter but I find that cashew has the best cookie-like taste to it
Paleo cookie dough Collagen Smoothie
- 1/2 cup cooked white sweet potato steamed, then frozen
- 1/2 cup frozen riced cauliflower
- 1.25 cups coconut milk or cashew milk
- 2 tbsp cashew butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Two scoops vanilla collagen or unflavored collagen with a bit more honey
- 1 tbsp honey use monkfruit to stay keto
- 2 tbsp chocolate chips
Add all ingredients except for chocolate chips into a high speed blender and blend until smooth. Add chocolate chips and pulse until slightly broken down into the smoothie.
Add ice to achieve a thicker consistency, if desired
Garnish with desired toppings and enjoy!